How we are responding to COVID-19 responsibly.
As an essential business, we feel fortunate to be able to continue to provide plumbing and rooting service to our community. However, we don’t take this responsibility lightly. We’ve done our best to adapt and respond to changes, in light of the novel coronavirus, and COVID-19.
Information, Resources & Guidelines
Our first response to COVID-19 was to gather information, to inform our best practices. We’ve followed directives from the following sources, as guidance, so that we can safely continue to provide service:
- CDC COVID-19
- CDC COVID-19 Guidance Documents
- CDC: Cleaning and Disinfection for Non-emergency Transport Vehicles
- CDC: Interim Guidance for Businesses and Employers to Plan and Respond to Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- CDC: Resources for Businesses and Employers
- OSHA: Guidance on Preparing Workplaces for COVID-19
- California Coronavirus (COVID-19) Response
- LA Mayor COVID-19 Orders
- County of LA: Confronting COVID 19
- Arcadia, CA: Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) Response
Procedures & Policies
After reviewing the above listed resources and guidelines, we’ve made a number of procedural changes, and implemented new business policies. In some ways, the tools and techniques we use are already standard operating procedure for our industry, however, some things are new. To note, below are some practices we employ, relevant to the context of responding to COVID-19, including:
- We no longer host all staff meetings in the office.
- Our technicians wear masks, and booties on service calls.
- We use medical grade, anti-viral cleaner to disinfect equipment, and working surfaces.
- We maintain six feet of distance whenever possible.
COVID-19 Response in Action
We understand our customers are rightly concerned about how we’re responding to COVID-19. Below are examples of changes we’ve implemented, in action. If a picture says a thousand words, we hope these images will better express what words cannot.
Essential Services & Plumbing Tips
Many people are adapting to changes in their lives, but one thing is still constant: the need for access to clean water, and waste removal, are both essential for maintaining sanitation. Below, is a short list of some services which we recommend customers take a look at.
Water Lines & Drinking Water
- Water Lines & Pipe Work
- HALO 5 – Whole House Water Treatment
- Water Heaters / Tankless Water Heaters
Sewer Line Maintenance, Inspection & Repair
- Drain Cleaning
- Hydro Jetting
- Sewer Line Camera Inspection
- Sewer Line Repair
- Trenchless Sewer Repair
We're Ready to Serve
We hope you’re staying safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. If you need our services, please know we’re ready and able to help ensure your access to clean water, and your sewer lines are flowing smoothly. Please feel free to give us a call if you need us.